When I speak I want to speak from His heart. When I look at someone I want to see them with His eyes. When I touch someone I want to touch them with His compassion. When I listen to someone I want to listen with a heart that has His understanding.
edified-life asked: Hi! What's God been teaching you lately? Just curious.
- to let go of people who were only meant for a short time in my life, not forever. And to realize that’s okay.
- that I need to trust Him fully, daily, continuously. It’s a process.
- to take care of myself, so I can care for others from a more full & healthy place.
- to cultivate a desire for Him and for His word, and to be in conversation with Him (prayer) continuously. It really helps me when I do these things - I have more peace. So I need to make them a priority (easier said than done).
- to understand that He is the ultimate source of peace. Nothing else can fully satisfy me or bring comfort like He can.
- to realize that He keeps no record of wrongs, that each day, or even each hour or minute, can be a fresh start with Him - a completely clean slate. And He never runs out of clean slates.
(This was so good for me to ask myself and type out. Thank you for asking!)